Moulding a Better America
with Quality and Service
Call Smith Millwork for your custom-designed moulding needs. We offer a wide variety of wood species such as Poplar, Red and White Oak, Ash, Maple, Cherry, Mahogany, Cypress and many more. Choose from our own profile catalog, or we can match your sample with our in house tooling capabilities. Smith Millwork also offers a wide range of stock millwork items in FJ, Primed, Clear, Red Oak, MDF and PVC; doors and door components.
Special millwork orders welcome—If we do not stock it, we will source it.
Put your trust in Smith Millwork, we get the job done!
Architectural Mouldings and Custom Jambs
- Choose from many available wood species
- In house custom knife grinding capabilities allow us to match virtually any profile
- Choose from our 2,500+ profile selection
- Small or large quantities ranging from
- Custom profiles can be identically matched for flexible trim
Hundreds of Stock Lineal Mouldings available in: Clear Pine, Raw and Primed Finger Joint Pine, Red Oak, MDF & PVC
- Flexible mouldings available by special order
Doors and Door Components
- Hollow and solid core flush and moulded skin door slabs
- Wood 6 panel, French, Louvered and Combination storm doors
- Large variety of pre-cut casings, brick mould, interior and exterior door jambs
- Exterior adjustable door sills and universal sill systems
Exterior PVC Building Products
- Many moulding profiles
- 3/4" and 1” S4S boards ( Smooth / Embossed )
- Premium decking and railing
- Outside and inside corners
- T&G double beaded ceiling board
- Polyurethane millwork items available by special order
Red and White Oak Step Treads and Risers
- Many other species and starter steps also available by special order
S4S Boards available in: Clear pine, Primed Finger Joint Pine, Poplar, Red Oak, MDF and PVC
- Sheet stock (3/4" x 4' x 8') in MDF and PVC
Smith Millwork proudly strives to stock and sell products manufactured in the USA!
New Product Line! Geodeck Composite Decking
Easy to install, our state-of-the-art decking and railing is engineered and designed to function as a complete system that creates a professional craftsman look with less effort.
With superior color retention, our patented formula that increases resistance to decay and mold, as well as best in class ratings for mechanical strength, you have everything you need to create something you can depend on for the long run.
Whether a deck, patio, shade structure, pool and hot tub surround, walkway or dock, all of our products are backed by a 20-year limited warranty. None of which require painting or sealing.
But don’t get caught up in all the creative writing and slick marketing brochures. Take a moment to review the facts behind the hype. As you will see, GeoDeck outperforms the competition in a number of categories. Some are able to match us in one category or another, but not all! Why GeoDeck? Because we are the best overall composite decking solution in the industry...and we have the science to prove it!
Now in stock - 10' lengths of Tongue & Groove Porch board in most colors
American Classic PVC Decking by Gossen
Some things will never go out of style. That's what makes a classic. American Classic decking has redefined the term. With a subtle color palette and fine wood grain, its simple elegance makes it a classic. However, being made from solid core cellular PVC makes it the new classic. The look you love now will last for years to come without staining, sanding or sealing. Among the highest performing low-maintenance boards on the market, it will not rot, cup, split, warp or mold. American Classic will outperform its style.
100% American made
Solid core cellular PVC
Will not split, crack, splinter, decay, or warp
Fade, mold, and stain resistant
Easy to install — no pre-drilling required
Deck boards available in lengths of 12', 16', and 20'
Tongue & Groove porch boards available in lengths of 10', 12' and 16'